Preface

Supervising
Posted originally on the Archive of Our Own at http://archiveofourown.org/works/40598592.

Rating:
Mature
Archive Warning:
No Archive Warnings Apply
Category:
M/M
Fandom:
Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling
Relationship:
Draco Malfoy/Harry Potter
Character:
Harry Potter, Draco Malfoy
Additional Tags:
Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence, Hogwarts Eighth Year, Storms, Mutual Masturbation, Triple Drabble, Extra Treat
Language:
English
Collections:
Seasons of Drabbles - Summer Round 2022
Stats:
Published: 2022-08-02 Words: 300 Chapters: 1/1

Supervising

Summary

Draco was only allowed to come back to Hogwarts if someone (aka Harry) agreed to keep an eye on him.

This probably isn't what anyone meant by that.

Supervising

Going back to Hogwarts hadn't seemed like a good idea from the start. It was just that Harry couldn't bear to stay at the Burrow any longer, both outside of the grief that lived there and its cause.

Rooming with Malfoy hadn't seemed like a good idea from the start, either. He still wasn't sure why he'd agreed. Even Professor McGonagall had sounded skeptical when she'd told him the Board of Governors would only allow a former Death Eater back if someone agreed to keep an eye on him. Someone important. Someone like Harry, which had turned out to be Harry in fact.

Probably this wasn't what they'd meant, Harry thought, wryly and not for the first time.

It was another late night. Whenever the lighting flashed down, he could see Malfoy in the other bed. Like Harry, he had his blanket kicked down. Like Harry, he was bare below the waist, holding his cock. Like Harry, he was close. His feet were planted against the mattress, the better to let him fuck into his hand...

This hadn't seemed like a good idea from the start, either. It was just something that had started, somewhere between realizing neither of them cared enough about their coursework to go to class, and that they both woke gasping from nightmares more often than not...and that this helped, somehow.

Harry didn't care how it had started anymore. All he cared about was getting to see...

Lightning cracked down again. Malfoy grimaced, came all over himself, an instant as momentary as a Muggle photograph and committed to memory even more carefully.

Malfoy, breathless in the dark: "Don't you dare, yet. Wait...wait..."

How Harry held off, he'd never know. 

The room lit up again. He came in the light, crying out with the thunder.

Afterword

Please drop by the archive and comment to let the author know if you enjoyed their work!